FAQ's . Shipping. Returns. Custom Orders.
You will find FAQ's about shipping and returns, custom orders, laundry and your GDPR privacy below:
Please wash all handknit items gently, do not wring or tumble dry, but lay flat to dry. Alpaca yarns and fuzzy yarns should not be rubbed during washing as this may cause the item to felt. Personalised cotton baby vests, hats etc should not be ironed on the motif.
RTS/ READY Items: (Ready to ship)
These goodies will be sent the next business day. If you have ordered RTS and made-to-order outfits, they will be sent in one parcel, unless other arrangements have been made.
Made to order Items:
Any goods not marked RTS/ Ready, will be made to order-- see the blue banner at the top of the page for the current time before shipping.
- Shipping from Cambridge, UK.
- Local UK shipping: Via Royal Mail 1st class. Shipping upgrades are available on checkout.
- International Shipping: Your parcel is shipped, via International Standard mail, which is tracked. It takes on average 7-15 business days for orders to be delivered to the USA and Europe, but occasionally it may be longer due to customs control etc, please allow up to 5 weeks.
- Australia, New Zealand and South Africa Parcels are sent via economy mail which can take up to 60 Business days and does not track once it reaches the border of your country. I recommend that you choose the International Courier services which takes 3-6 days after manufacture.
- The item will be shipped to the address given at the time of your purchase, unless you confirm a change of address, in writing, prior to shipping.
- I cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to circumstances beyond my control. ( e.g. strikes,pandemics, extreme weather, customs inspections, etc.)
- Where applicable, customs duties and your countries local taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Refunds & Returns:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order, or would like to make a return.
- Refunds are processed as soon as the goods have been received by the seller, using the original payment method.
- Contact me within 14 days of delivery, and ship items back within 14 days after that, in an unused, saleable condition.
- The buyer is responsible for the cost of the return postage.
- International returns must be marked as 'RETURN' or it will incur additional customs fees in the UK, which will be deducted from your refund.
- The following items can't be returned or exchanged: Customised styles, or colours that are not part of my standard range, or personalised orders .
Additional policies and FAQs
PLEASE NOTE : All my baby bonnets and outfits with buttons, embellishments and neckties are to be used with caution as these could be a choking hazard. They are meant to be used, supervised, as a photo-prop. If you would like a baby to wear a hat as clothing, please request a beanie instead. Footed pajama outfits are meant for use as a photography prop and not for sleepwear.