FAQ's . Shipping. Returns. Custom Orders
Custom orders:I love making custom items. You are very welcome to contact me with any ideas that you have, and I will gladly arrange a quote for you. email@example.com
Made to order:
Most of my goodies are made to order-- see the banner at the top of the page for the current time before shipping.
RTS: (ready to ship)
These goodies will be sent within 1-2 business days, after payment.
- Shipping from London, UK.
- Local UK shipping: Via Royal Mail 1st Class.
- International Shipping: Your parcel is shipped, with international tracking. It takes on average 10-25 days for orders to be delivered to their destination, but in some cases it may be longer, please allow up to 4 weeks. (please note that shipping to Canada and Australia may take longer)
- Shipping is via Royal Mail. If you would like a shipping upgrade to a courier , please message me
- The item will be shipped to the address given at the time of your purchase. I will not be responsible for lost parcels sent to an address given incorrectly by the buyer.
- I cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances( e.g. strikes, customs inspections, etc.)
- Any and all applicable customs duties, taxes and fees are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Your Privacy:Your information (email, address etc) are only collected in order that I may process your order, and for tax purposes only. No information is shared in any way. Payment is via PayPal / Shopify Credit Card Portal, for your protection.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
- I gladly accept returns and cancellations
- Contact me within 14 days of delivery, and ship items back within 21 days of delivery, in an unused, saleable condition.
- Goods are to be returned by tracked mail
- The buyer is responsible for the original shipping costs and the cost of the return postage.
- The following items can't be returned or exchanged: Custom or personalised orders / Items on sale
Additional policies and FAQs
PLEASE NOTE : All my baby bonnets and outfits with buttons, embellishments and neckties are to be used with caution as these could be a choking hazard. They are meant to be used, supervised, as a photo-prop. If you would like a baby to wear a hat as clothing, please request a beanie instead.