About Us / Contact
My name is Tania.
I am thrilled that you popped into my shop! What mum can resist a baby? Silky cheeks, dimpled chubby knees and tiny button toes! They make my heart melt for sure!
This is me, learning to knit at about age 7. I just love making baby clothes because its such fun to try out all kinds of new ideas without having to commit to adult sizes. (and because it gives me 'butterflies' to see your baby in photos wearing my outfits!)
I have been hand knitting the outfits since I was a teenager, and began doing this full-time in 2013, when I opened my first shop in South Africa . I started getting so many international sales, that it just made sense to be closer to my lovely customers, and so I moved to the UK in 2018.
For the past few years I have specialised in making newborn photo prop outfits, for your baby's first photos. I love the fluffy alpaca, luxury yarns and textures of the little bear outfits, dainty rompers and bonnets that are so popular with the photographers. I really get to experiment with all that yarn yummy-ness!
I aim to make classic, timeless handknit baby clothes that can be worn every day, but also look beautiful. Most of the outfits are gender neutral, so they can be kept, passed on and used again.
- I am based just outside Cambridge, UK, but I ship worldwide.
- I would love to make a custom order for your baby. You are very welcome to contact me .
- My Facebook page has all the latest news, outfits and ideas.
- I would love to be friends with you on Instagram or TikTok too.
- You are very welcome to contact me if you have any questions. Craftystuffknits@gmail.com
Happy Browsing !
Company Shipping address : Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom. +4407377229890 - text only please.